Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Mission of my Blog

We all have journeys in Life. For me my journey has being a good one so far. I have had great people before me.....my parents, my grandparents , relatives, and wonderful people I have met along the way. These people have influenced me in some way or another. I hope that I can pass some things on.....and be led by the Great Spirit to do his will! I hope that through this blog I can learn more about myself; and learn new things about the Gitksan Language and Culture. I believe there are always new things to learn.It's just that we run out of time!! If you are Gitksan or Non-Gitksan and visiting my Blog please tell me something about you. Hopefully this Blog will enrich my life, your life, and others spirtually, intellectually, and emotionally. Happy Blogging everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment